Sunday, May 4, 2008

just a quick note to those of you who are in Utah.
we are doing a birthday party for Ryan and Addison on Sunday the 18Th of May. That is Ryan's real birthday but he really wanted to celebrate Addie's birthday before we are apart for two months. So we are celebrating Ryan and Addies birthday
but Ryan says only to bring gifts for Addie (if you want. I will be
sending out invitations (hopefully tomorrow).

but the plan is:

Where: Steve and Cindee's place (in plain city) @ 1:00
What: Happy Birthday, Graduation and Goodbye

We will be BBQ ing and the theme is Hawaiian luau and Hawaiian attire is REQUIRED. (its not that hard, a Hawaiian shirt or a lei would work but you can always be fun and go all out)

Come join us for some fun!

2 comments:

The Skeen's said...

What a fun idea! I really wish that we could be there. I hope that you are feeling better Megan.

Kiss Addie for me.

Sarah Paskett said...

I have to work until 3 on that day, but I will be there after that!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie