Monday, April 28, 2008

SHE CRAWLS!

So Addison has been scooting backwards for a little while now but today while Ryan
and i were both watching SHE CRAWLED! Now she has been crawling and
climbing on everything all night. She has the funniest crawl, she kinda
looks like Quasimodo cut off at the knees.

We had our nine month doctors appointment today. She isn't growing at such rapid speeds and is now back down the 50Th
percentile for just about everything. She eats everything and loves
almost anything we let her try. Unfortunately we also found out that
her infection hadn't gone away and in fact it is a double ear infection
and she is back on antibiotics. Even my doctor said she wassurprised because she certainly wasn't acting sick. ha ha I suppose this is a good thing!

I promise some sweet footage soon!

7 comments:

The Hendrys said...

OH OH crawling, she is going to be fun now. You will be baby proofing every thing. Wait until she finds out how to play in the toilet, believe me they all give that one a try. Can't wait to see her, I guess it will be tomorrow if Grandpa and I can figure this train thing out.

The Skeen's said...

I can't wait to see that little munchkin! Take some cute pictures of her with Ryan tomorrow. Be sure that you get some good ones of the three of you. We really wish that we could be there.

Love, Mom

Eric and Jessi said...

let the baby proofing begin...

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

I can't believe you have a baby that crawls! Crazy to think about. I am so excited for you guys to move. When are you planning on going?

Ryan and Megan said...

we leave the 21st or 22nd. I cant remember exactly. I would really love to dindin or lunch with you guys before we leave. We should try and plan something!

LACI MICHELLE said...

How fun. It is so fun when babies have their firsts.

Eric Miller said...

Better late then never but....Hooray for crawling!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie