Saturday, April 26, 2008

Graduation

Yes, it's true. I am graduating.
I didn't walk last time and I won't get another chance to walk in Utah, so here we go!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jon M. Huntsman Center @ the University if Utah
Mario Capecchi, is speaking for commencement at 8:30 A.M., but we don't plan on going to that.
The ceremony where I walk starts at 11:15 A.M., be seated no later than 11:00, in the same building.

Everyone is invited! I realize it's a Friday and a lot of you will probably have to work, but if you can make it you are more than welcome to come! Rumor has it Grandma Sonia and Grandpa Tom are riding the new "Front-Runner" train up and then taking Trax to the stadium. Looks like Grandpa Tom's gone green...

My cap and gown come with 'swooping' sleeves and a hood!
(like this, except the colors on the hood are white and red.)
(And I'm far better looking than the mannequin.)

7 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Congratulations!!! That's an awesome accomplishment!! Hope the day is perfect!

Sarah Paskett said...

I have to work, so I won't be able to make it, but I'm so proud of you!

The Hendrys said...

I don't know green we have gone; but if we do ride the train it should be interesting to see if we make all the connections. I just takes the first time.

Grandma

Tracy said...

WAY to go RYAN!!! We are s proud of you and the unbelieveable amount of hard work you have put into your master's program and supporting your family. You are a wonderful father to Addie and husbnad to Megan. We are so grateful you are in our family!!

The Ryans said...

I agree you are far more handsome than the mannequin.
Congratulations Ry
oxoxoxo Aunt Natalie

The Skeen's said...

We are so proud of you Ryan and all that you have accomplished. I wish that we could be there and I hope that the day is perfect! I agree with Tracy that we are very lucky to have you in the family.

Love, Linda

The Hendrys said...

We can't say how much we enjoyed the day. The graduation, and just being with you guys. We want to thank you again for giving us a ride to the Front Runner Station. It was just a quit time to get for visit with you. We are going to miss you sooo, much, espically that little Addie, she is such a litte angel. She has truly stolen G/grandpa and G/grandma's heart.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie