Saturday, April 19, 2008

Megan and Morgan




Megan and Morgan - let my love


Morg and I were up goofing off all night. This is one of the songs that came out of it. We had some serious fun. Its simple and nothing super exciting but fun all the same. I dont think we sound horrible. We thought we shold totally blog it. As soon as the other songs sound better we will post those too.

You'll want to scroll to the bottom of the page and have the music stop playing so five million songs arent playing at once.

3 comments:

The Skeen's said...

Okay I figured it out and you guys sound great! I'm impressed with Morgan's guitar. Hey you guys should try doing more songs. Karaoke in Palm Springs will be rockin' - I can see a big Megan/Morgan versus Tracy/Jeff showdown

Tracy said...

BRING IT ON!! Jeff and I are no to be messed with on karaoke :) Ask Morgan....wait she beat us at our own game when she came to our house...nevermind. :)

Tracy said...

I really like the song!! Maybe you can be the next Jonas Brothers...minus 1 brother...and you are sisters :)

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie