Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 6Th was our 2 year anniversary and i tried all day to post a blog. But alas it is 11:00 pm on May 8Th and i am just now posting.

Our anniversary was fun this year not as big of a party as last year but maybe better (now that Addison is here). Last year we went to Moab and i was extremely pregnant and we were hiking and i was swollen. However it was a lot of fun and Moab
is beautiful. This year i had to work at the salon in the morning and
then i came home where Ryan and Addie were waiting for me with a CLEAN
apartment. Ryan also bought me orchids (my favorite flower) and packed
the cooler and off we were to the park for aBBQ . It was really fun and
Addie loves the park and even more, she LOVES the swings. We had such a
blast and enjoyed the sunshine!

Ryan also signed me up for the Susan G Komen
Race for the Cure 5k. I have been talking about signing up for it since
i found out about it and i was so glad that Ry did that for me.

Yesterday "the host" by Stephanie Meyer (yes the Twilight author) showed up on my doorstep, i read a bunch last night but i couldn't
stay up all night b/c i had to work this morning. So i am now anxious
to crawl and bed and get back into the story. So far so good, not quite
as gripping as The Twilight series but still a fun read thus far and it
seems like a very interesting concept for a book.

Today Ryan and I went to the park to spray paint some picture frames i have been collecting and some that i got at Ikea and i also tie dyed some of Addie's old stained onesies. They turned out SUPER cute. They are just hot pink but they'll be really fun for the summer. After that we went to The Gateway where they are doing some booths and education
about breast cancer. I picked up my shirt for the race and got some
sweet temporary pink ribbon tattoos that i plan on wearing on Saturday.

I am so excited about this race and i really hope that any of you that want to run, will!

AND I REALLY APPRECIATE THE CONTRIBUTIONS YOU ALL HAVE MADE! Especially my Dad (and mom of course) and Steve and Cindee and grandma and grandpa Hendry! You guys are amazing! And it means a lot!

1 comment:

The Skeen's said...

Sounds like such a fun anniversary.

I love all the clever things that you make. You never cease to amaze me!!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie