Tuesday, February 26, 2008

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ON FRIDAY AT ABOUT 6:00 I PUT ON MY PRE PREGNANCY JEANS AND BUTTONED THEM UP! That's right, i am back into my old jeans.

I
have been working really hard to back into shape and get healthy and
there is progress! Now I don't think my hips will ever be the same or
that i will have the stomach i once had but I am back into my old jeans
and thrilled!!! It's always nice to see the hard work starting to pay off.

I think i might be able to do the mud run after all and hopefully they won't need to carry me away on the stretcher.

The
hardest part of all of this is thinking I have 2 1/2 years to get my
self into shape so that my body can be ruined by another pregnancy.hahah It's a vicious vicious circle, good thing IT'S TOTALLY WORTH EVER BIT OF IT, big hips and all.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Amen sista!! I'm proud of you! You go!

The Ryans said...

way to go Megan - it's such a great feeling when you can tell inside and out that your hard work has paid off :)

Eric and Jessi said...

That's always a good day!

Cara said...

Hooray!! I'm so proud of you! But really sweetie, you must accept the hips...they're part of your heritage. Trust me.

Ryan and Megan said...

I am so so so proud of you!!
All that dedication is paying off.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie