Friday, February 29, 2008

the best!

After reading my mom's latest blog entry, I am convinced my mom is the greatest women in the world.... NO BATTLE.

I
am so impressed by her strength and courage and more than anything her
sense of humor! I realize that my family is strangely close and i never
appreciated it when i was young. Now i just brag about how amazing my
family is. And since my mom has been diagnosed with cancer, my family
has only become closer (as if we thought that was possible) and
stronger.

check out my mom's latest blog entry http://theskeenfamily.blogspot.com/2008/02/its-all-in-landing_28.html

2 comments:

The Ryans said...

with tearful eyes I must say you do have one beautiful amazing mom. Every one of us could learn from her strength & courage. She is truly an inspiration. oxoxox Aunt Natalie

The Hendrys said...

Yesteday Cindee, Natalie and I went to do some shopping and lunch. I had not read your mom's blog but Natalie had and she was telling us about how brave your mom has been through all of this, we all three just sat and cried. We can only say what a wonderful person she is; no wonder you are so proud of her.

Grandma Sonia

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie