Tuesday, February 19, 2008

friends only!

I am following suit and I too am going to be making my blog private. I am the ultimate blog lurker, so if you want to continue to lurk just send me your email. I have so many pictures of my sweet little girl on here and I think it may just be a good idea to make this a little more private. I wish blogger had a way to make certain entries friends only; hopefully they will update this system a little.

Send your email addresses to meganspiers@gmail.com


Simple simple. I hope you all continue to read and comment on our blog and I hope those of you that read my blog via someone else’s blog just send me an email and I will add you!!!

I love sharing my life and my experiences and I hope that we can continue to

5 comments:

The Plewe Clan said...

I am glad you are doing this...I freaked the other day when I heard a story about the blogs and a pediphial...no trips planned yet but I am guessing that at this point no trips are happening!

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

man o man I need to go private with all this craziness going on.... smfuller8@hotmail.com

The Hendrys said...

i have set my blog as private good idea, i see you and sarah have signed on...tshendry33@msn.com

The Skeen's said...

Megan be sure to include me
lbskeen@gamil.com

I am going to do the same.

Annie said...

Thanks for inviting me. I would have been sad to be left out! I love to learn about you and I love to see your beautiful daughter as she grows up. I hope I did the "invite" right:)

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie