Friday, September 28, 2007

My reviews of the season premieres

SPOILER ALERT


After spending my entire day/night watching all my shows online. ( Because I managed to miss everything except for ghost whisperer, which didn't even make the list) . This is what happens when your husband works every single friday night. Anyways,
I am ready to give my opinions on the new seasons, so far...


Grey's Anatomy I am tired of Meredith and Mcdreamy's relationship. I adore Meredith’s sister and I think her and George would be good together if he wasn't married. I hate George more than ever because of Izzie. Izzie usually makes me SO mad I can hardly stand it but I loved that she saved the deer and then yelled at her interns after they called her a dud. But if George and izzie hook it up (again) and hurt Callie (even more) I will be so mad. Callie has her issues but at least she isn't a lying, cheating jerk like her husband. And I hope Callie finds about Izzie and George so that she can make their lives a living hell as the new chief resident. (Isn’t that what her new position is called?) All in all i think Meredith's sister will really mix things up this season. Oh and i am so glad Burke's gone.



The Office- As funny as always. The 5k race for the cure of rabies was hilarious. I am stoked that Pamela and Jim are back together. Dwight wins my heart, as always. He is so hilarious. No really great quotes in this episode but funny none the less.



Scrubs- October 25th? Is that right?








And for fun I watched



Private Practic
e- Addison is wonderful! This will actually be a good spin off. How often d
oes that happen? Fraiser- good Angel- Bad. She is such a strong woman and doesn't get pushed around. I love her! The episode was awesome. I even almost cried when the girl almost died and Addison saved her and the baby. It was so good. The whole cheating husband that died, yeah well good riddance. But still wanting to have his baby and all that was a little disgusting. The psychiatrist whose patient couldn’t cope at the idea of having lost her son actually made me cry, so sad. But I am thinking I will be a private practice fan. The cast is really awesome.

I am also excited for Family Guy but no reviews needed for that. Oh and by the way Moonlight is a total waste of time. I got excited when I heard the story line; Vampire falls in love with a human girl. But it blows. (although i will probably give it one more chance)



My reviews- the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see another Office fan, Uncle Mark and I love it. I guess Dwight wasn't the best person to take care Sprinkles or was it Sparkles :)
Aunt Natalie

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie