Saturday, July 7, 2007

Trying to cope!

So with the idea that there is only ONE MORE HARRY POTTER BOOK! i have
tried to figure out how to cope and my cousin Jaymee recommended
some books "Twilight" and "New Moon". Yesterday i started "Twilight"
(and i almost finished it!) i love it. It turns out the author of these
books graduated from BYU but i decided not to hold that against her (go Utes!). Now it might not sounds appealing and its definitely
not a book you can read to your small children but it's a great read.
She writes very fast paced and captures every moment very similar to J.K. Rowling. I highly recommend it!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

We are going to see Harry Potter 5 on the IMAX in San Jose on Wednesday night!!!

Have you pre-ordered your book?

How's the baby? Any new delivery news?
Love you

Ryan and Megan said...

I was trying to convince my doctor that the Imax was kinda like bed rest but she wasn't buying it.

Tracy said...

Meg-

Abby said that the two books you rec. were great. I guess the third book comes out in August.

Ryan and Megan said...

I know! I have it all planned out I will read Harry Potter and then when i am completely dissappointed by the ending then Eclipse comes out on August 7th... Its genius, really! haha
You would like them... read them so i have someone to talk about them with.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie