Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy fourth of July!

Happy 4th of July!

Ryan and i invited his family to come down to our apartment and eat food and play games. That way i am at least home in an air conditioned place, so i don't swell up. I need to try not to over due it because I have to meet with Dr. Loewen and go to the hospital for non-stress tests again tomorrow.

I am really feeling like I am going to have this baby soon. It is the strangest thing, when I realize that I don't need to worry and that everything just falls into place. So we are hoping for next week. She is sitting so low its hard to do anything. However as ready as I am to not be pregnant anymore, I know I will really miss this. It really is incredible being able to have a child living inside my body. But I think I am ready to have my body back (well as much as I can get back!).

Well, it's time to make some food for tonight and clean up! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sounds fun! We wish you were here BBQ'ing with us! Come On Standford P.Hd! Heck, we'd even take Bezerkley!

Can't wait for the grand entrance of Addie!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie