Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Only 2 Days Left!


Today we went to the doctor for Addie for the jaundice check up. We don't have to do the lights!!! Hooray! She has also already gained 1 ounce. i guess baby's are suppose to gain thier birth weight back in two weeks and she has already gained an ounce... we all got a good laugh at that. Perhaps she will follow her cousins and be really chubby.
I can hardly believe its wednesday already. I am getting a little worried that my mom will be leaving soon. I know i can do it but its just scary. When she's here i know if anything goes wrong she can help me. I guess I can hope nothing goes wrong (sarcasm). (=

Last night went better. She woke up at 12,4 and 7 to eat but at 7 i gave her a pacifier and she went back to sleep till 8. I only got up a half dozen times to make sure she was still breathing and believe it or not thats an improvement. She has been sleeping in my room, something i swore i would never do. However we live in Student housing and the wall that seperates my room from Addison's is cinder block. I hate that i feel like i can't hear her. So i am pulling a tracy and she sleeps in her car seat in my room! haha When she gets a little bigger and I am less concerned about not being able to hear her i will move her back into her room. But since she has started sleeping in there I finally started sleeping. It has been wonderful!

My mom and dad are incredible! When my dad and mom got here he started helping me put my apartment together. He got us a lamp and started rearranging my whole living room. Then He and Ryan went to Lowe's and came back with all sorts of stuff. Then my mom took us to ikea and bought us this really great kitchen table and then ryan and her went and got a new cupboard for our kitchen. We have very little storage but with the help of Doug E. Fresh and LB Skeen we feel like we finally have a home. In fact mom has helped completly move addison's room around and it is really cute now! My mom and dad even went grocery shopping for us. I don't think Ryan and I have ever had a fridge so full(literally). It's so fantastic! It's been really fun getting organized.

Well, I am going to help mom start her blog!



If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle

2 comments:

Tracy said...

She is SOOOOO cute. I can't wait to snuggle her. I love the bows and miss that with my little chunky man. He just gets gel for spikes...much easier though. :) I don't blame you on the checking for her breathing...Jeff use to do that all the time. In fact, he and Taylor would sleep nose to nose so he could monitor her breathing.

Give her big kisses for me! Did you get our package yet?

The Plewe Clan said...

OK...I really need a girl!!! I want the toile car seat thingy---can a boy have toile (is that kosher)??? She looks so cute in her huge flower hair headband. I cannot figure out who she resembles? I cannot wait to see her in person! Good job getting mom blogging and cute blog. Don't have her sleep in your room!!! Did your older sisters not teach you anything. LBS-tell her!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie