Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've been kicked out from under then wing.

I am flying solo now that the wing is gone. (Perhaps its more like falling than flying) Last night was a bit more difficult than usual. I don't really sleep anymore. And other than last night it isnt because she isnt sleeping. She actually sleeps really well. She sometimes even sleeps 6 hours straight. unfortunately i never sleep 6 hours straight! haha Oh well!
I am still adjusting to my mom not being here, i am not quite as comfortable. Fortunately all that babysitting and hanging out with my niece and nephews has paid off. Although it's funny how logical i can be when it's someone elses child, but when it comes to Addison i feel like that same logic won't work! its quite ridiculous of me.
It's one of my weirdest traits; the ability to know whats logical and just not capable to implement it.
We are still working on Harry Potter. We decided to read it as a family but its getting difficult to not read ahead when i am home alone.
*spoiler*
They are just killing everyone off one at a time. Well, the minor characters anyway.

Speaking of Harry Potter, we are going to read some more.

AND TRACY I UNDERSTAND... showering is for people who don't have kids. haha

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Amen sista! I knew you'd see the "over-ratedness" of showering!! I know Kelly will not agree...but she's always been practically perfect in every way. :) You will feel better if you can get a shower in...trust me.
HANG IN THERE

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie