Friday, July 13, 2007

My Harry Potter review.

So last night Ryan and I went to the drive in to see Harry Potter. We
love going to the drive in and do it as often as we can and decided
that was pretty much the exact same thing as bed rest. <3

So
Harry Potter... i was honestly not all that impressed. It felt like a
really choppy story line. Granted, the book was awfully long and they
never would have been able to fit all the story into the movie. However
so many of the important things that helped shape ourcharacters for
this part of the story and what is still coming was left out. It just
seemed like Harry was mad and without much reason. I also thought the
movie was too dark. Literally, not figuratively . I just wanted to turn
on a light or something. It just was a tad too dark for my liking. I
have no problem with it being dark in fact one of my favorite directors
is Tim Burton and ALL of his movies are dark like that but idon't know perhaps it was b/c i was at the drive in. BUT i did think the last fight scene with Dumbledore and Voldermort was the best part of the movie ( not as good as it was in the book but still) but i was bugged at how it seemed like Dumbledore just GAVE up. I did think Voldermort was awesome and i was so excited to see Helena Bonham
Carter! I love her, and think she is such an awesome actress. I really
enjoyed it all the same. It's just hard to compete with this
imagination of mine! ha.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie