Thursday, July 12, 2007

How to start my own labor???

I have now finished New Moon. I can't believe how addicting these books
are. I never even read Harry Potter that fast. I am really looking
forward to the next book. The characters she creates are really
amazing. You become so enthralled with them. I enjoy that she doesn't
waste too much time explaining the scenery but creates a scene that it
just comes to life and my imagination does that rest. She is wonderful.


So
I am dying to hear what people think of Harry Potter. I think we are
going to see it tonight. I have to! If i don't see it now, i will never
get the chance!

So the latest update on the pregnancy:

My
blood pressure is just continually raising. Between my four doctors
appointment a week they are all confirming that it is progressively
getting higher. However, the baby is doing just fine! She doesn't like
to be bugged though. He HR skyrockets and then it takes at least 20
minutes to come back down after they check mydilation or buzz her. I have started to slowly dilate
and efface, so i am really hoping the induction wont be too bad. But i
have begun to eat spicy food and buy into all the old wives tales that
say they can start labor, b/c i would prefer to go into labor
naturally. But of course i will do whatever isnecessary to keep the baby and myself healthy. My mom had really high blood pressure with most of her pregnancies... so I think i am just following suit.

So a week from tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We saw HP on Imax. It was good! They left out a lot of stuff..but they had to due to length of the book. I think I'll see it again to catch the stuff I missed.

As for the labor...lot's of walking did the trick for me... but not sure you can do that. We will anxious to know...PLEASE keep us posted!!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie