Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy friday the 13th!

I forgot to wish you all a Happy Friday the 13th!
I plan on watching tons of old scary movies tonight.
I love celebrating friday the 13th and i usually watch all the old nightmare on elm streets or poltergeists. it really just gives me a reason to watch lots of great zombie/ horror movies. ryan doesn't really like horror movies, he is more into chick flicks! haha we really are the most backwards couple. <3 but it's perfect for us!
I know that Tracy would just love to be hanging out with me tonight! (wimp!)
Unfortunately Ryan is working the graveyard shift tonight, so lets hope i don't go into labor this weekend. haha

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Totally man...call me anytime you have gore movies on and I'll totally be be there...wait nevermind..I hate gore movies!!! :)

This would be one time where I am glad we don't live near eachother :)

Miss you tons and wish I could be there on Friday!! Keep us posted.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie