Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dun. Dun. Dun.

So the baby drama continues.
after a few doctors appointments yesterday
I was admitted into the hospital
My blood pressure shot up to 160/110
After a few hours i was able to get it back down slightly.
I told them i was really not ready to be induced but i would do what i had to do
they decided to let me come back home.
however i am not allowed to get up, other than to use the bathroom.
So Ryan has moved to the TV in the bedroom for me and he has been stopping in every little while to bring me food.
I am desperately
trying to keep my blood pressure as low as possible although nothing
seems to be working. The only way to fix this is to just have the baby.
So as it stands they are still inducing me onFriday. That's really how
i would prefer it to go, then i know my mom and my doctor will be
there. But of course i will do whatever i need to do.

I am sure everything will be fine, its just so frustrating to feel so completely out of control.

AND BORED.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie