Saturday, May 10, 2008

race for the cure







Today was the Race for the cure! It was so amazing and very emotional. There was a lady standing on the corner with her husband and she was obviously going through chemo and she was cheering all the runners on. I think my favorite part was the women who were walking around bald and proud! Its very touching to realize that all of these people are here and want a cure. seventeen thousand people had pre-registered to run... but there were way more than that. and soon my mom will be hanging out with all the survivors behind that sign!!!

(it wont let me post pictures right now, so i will add the rest later)

2 comments:

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

that is so awesome megan! sounds like it was amazing.

The Skeen's said...

Megan you are AMAZING and I love you!!! What a great experience and I am very touched that you ran for me. Soon I will run with you.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie