Friday, May 9, 2008

looky looky!






my new hair. extensions and all. I love getting $800 off! ha ha free hair extensions are fun and even more fun because I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK! It gives me an entirely different look. although i look horrendous in all of these pictures. and i love that i know can charge $800 to do extensions.
sweet. continuing education is good stuff, i love that i can learn more
and just improve myself as a stylist. I bought the hair and it was WAY GOLD and so i colored it and even i am impressed with my colorist skills, it is a perfect match! watch out NC here i come!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Man, someone sure has a hot wife... lucky devil.

Jamie Jo said...

I want hair extensions!! I HATE MY HAIR!!! I'm going blond again on Friday. My friend can get me clip on extensions for $100. Kid, should I do it?

Jamie Jo said...

Oh--and you don't look sick in your pictures. You look like a hottie mamacita!

The Skeen's said...

Those extensions look like you matched your hair perfectly. It is an entirely different look and I bet it is fun. The best part is that you now know how to do it. You are so lucky because you can wear your hair long or short and it is always so cute. I am so envious!!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie