Thursday, April 3, 2008

this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it SHINE.

I can hardly stand it! Ryan gets here tonight and i am more than excited to see him. Its no fun being apart, but this time i missed him "too" much! The kids are excited as well.
Can't wait to see you!

As a side note: Addie is getting her two front teeth. one is breaking through faster than the other but its exciting. Unfortunately she has been in a tremendous amount of pain and usually can't get through the night without motrin and teething tablets! Poor little girl. but it will sure be cute. she is also scooting all over the place. No crawling yet but it's so close we will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Don't let anyone F#*&$ it out...I'm going let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine! :)

Annie said...

Are you tending Tracy's kidlets? Hope you enjoy your reunion with Ryan:>

Hunter said...

Does Ryan know where he's going to Law School yet? I know that he had gotten into Duke but I didn't hear if he had accepted. You're probably having a blast with the three cutest kids in the world.

Jamie Jo said...

Megan I have the best teething gel info--but I don't dare put it here. CALL ME!!! 435-750-8730

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie