Thursday, April 10, 2008

Addison's first earache

So it ended up being an ear infection. She started running a fever of 103.5 yesterday and i took her to the er and got her checked out and she is on amoxicillin.
I am just glad we can now start getting her better. The whole fever thing is scary when you don't know what you re doing but thanks to my mom last night when Addie's fever hit 104.4 my mom helped me get it back down and didn't even complain about me bugging her at 5 am. THANK YOU MOM! (i also learned that you can give a baby Motrin and Tylenol together phew!) the doctor called me back about Austin and it is a yeast infection so i am going to get some medicine for him today and then we can finally start to restore order! ha ha
and I can't forget how much i appreciated Kathy, she really saved the day. Her and Taylor were on a date. So i called her to tell her that i was at the ER and ask if she could keep Taylor till i got home. And she did even better she came and picked up Austin and took both kids home and fed them and put them to bed and put the dishes in the dishwasher and even some laundry!!! I don't know what i would have done without her yesterday... She is so awesome!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie