Monday, December 10, 2007

Tomorrow is my 25th birthday. It feels a little less than exciting. I usually love birthdays and i like to declare the entire week my birthday and milk it for all its worth. This year is slightly less than exciting. I think it just feels like one more thing rather than a party. However my in-laws are the greatest and always take me out to dinner for my birthday and we are going out tomorrow to The Cheesecake Factory! Ryan and I have decided to not celebrate my birthday but to defer it to Valentines day (like we did last year). And besides I have this little girl to make everyday feel like a celebration...
The Cutest girl in the whole entire world.

3 comments:

Meg said...

She IS the cutest little girl in the whole world!!! Happy Birthday Megan! Love Ya!

Eric Miller said...

Well then, Happy Birthday!

The Skeen's said...

She is so cute! I can hardly wait to see her.

Love,
Mom

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie