Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Psych! Facial!

Don't worry, sleeping through the night was a fluke and she made sure i
paid for it last night. Last night was rough. She was up most of the
night. I am still not sure what was wrong. I just tried three things
over and over again... feed, burp, change. repeated many times. I am
not sure which of those finally calmed her down but something worked
perhaps she just tired herself out from fussing. So next time that
happens i will still haveabsolutely NO CLUE what to do to fix it. Being a mom is a mystery to me.

Today is a big day, i am going to attempt to go find something to wear.
A little shopping. I am in the horrible in between maternity clothes
are 'huge in the waist but unfortunately still fit nicely around my
thighs and butt' stage. OIVAY! I need to get a girdle and try to create an illusion! liposuction is looking like a great thing right now. haha

Lets hope for a better night tonight!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Get the body sucker..as I like to call it. You will feel better about yourself. :) Get a few non restricitve items and just bear with it for the next few months. I am only now below my pre-pregnancy weight. It takes time...but I feel your pain...I was there not long ago. LOVE YOU!

Tracy said...

Addie is just letting you know who is boss. Austin does it on a regualr basis. :)

Love you

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie