Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorite Addie quotes

singing on her microphone while the cleaners were at the house "this one is for the cleaners" proceeding to makeup a song and sing it over the mic to the cleaners who don't speak a word of English

Doing cannonballs in the pool "Mom, watch my bowling ball"

cleaners are back and A is outside swimming "Hey, The Cleaners, watch my trick"


me: Addie, I can't understand you
Addie: sigh "I can't understand myself"

Talking to a girl her same age at Target
" I love your cute little voice"

Grandma driving Addie to dance and misses the turn
"Grandma, you are not a very good getter"


Uncle McKay threatens to shoot all the bunnies he sees in the backyard to tease Addie. We come home one day and see a bunny hop across the front yard
Me: Tell KK you saw a rabbit in the front yard
A: No, it was a deer not a rabbit
Me: what are you talking about? It was a rabbit
A: No, no, no, no it was a deer (trying to throw Mckay off, so he wouldn't hurt the bunny)

Mckay threatens again to shoot the bunnies in the yard
A: That bunny has sharp teeth and will bite you




I can't believe my little girl will be 4 next week! She is a crack up and is so quick witted, she always has us rolling. I would like to be better at recording all the cute and funny things she says, so I can always enjoy this time in our life.






1 comment:

Swaner Family said...

I love all the comments! She is just a hilarious little thing!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie