Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ode to Pickett Cousins!!






ryan:
We are going to see your cousins

addie:
Hooray!!! Austin will be so happy to see me, he will wrap his arms around me and say, I'll save you.

Ryan:
wrong cousins.

Addie:
But Austin misses me (sobbing)


Of course she had fun with Dads cousins too! But it was too funny.



She loves Austin, Tay and Graham so much. She talks about them everyday. Every time we pick out an outfit or do her hair she says "i want it just like Taylors" I think she will sink into a deep depression without her cousins this next year. So glad we will be living so close to the Picketts in a year! We are also excited to be heading down to Southern California to get some time with the Plewe cousins!

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

That's sweet. My kids way prefer their Skeen cousins over their Casperson cousins. And I have to admit that I love my sister's kids soooo much, but my heart doesn't really hold any feelings for my husband's siblings children. Does that make me a bad person?

The Ryans said...

"heart doesn't hold any feelings" OUCH!!!!!

Ryan and Megan said...

We have been so fortunate to spend so much time with our families this summer. I feel like Addie has really developed so many awesome relationships with all her cousins.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie