Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 09 and New years

I have so much to update on! I swear that I will upload pictures and be a better blogger this year.

But tonight Addie was saying her prayers and said "i am thankful for the book of Morgan" we got a really good laugh at that. Auntie Momo is pretty wise.

The highlights:

*Addie sings the best version of the Taylor Swift song Love story "i wear t-shirts, I wear t-shirts, I am the captain and I wear t-shirts"
* Addie's obsession with her cousin Taylor
*Addie got to meet Tinkerbell at Disneyland and it was a dream come true
*Addie ate eel and octopus for the first time and loved it as well as eating most of my veggie roll. This kid loves sushi!
* "Tinkerbell Tinkerbell tinker all the way" Addie's versions are always better!
* Making Snow Angels in Utah
* The Spiers clan visited the Zoo Lights in SLC
*Spending Christmas with her Grandma Cindee, Grandpa Steve and Great Grandmas and Grandpas
* We have been watching the Tinkerbell movie on repeat
* Spending time with Gigi and Papa in sunny California
* Reuniting with my sisters (and KK) some of whom i haven't seen in a year!
* signed up for the Disney Princess half marathon in Orlando in march
*signed up for the mud run at camp Pendelton, Go Doug'lisha!
* worked out with Kelly and almost died i didn't know my back muscles could hurt so bad in a good way!
* Petting Zoo in San Juan with Gigi and Addie and the creepiest chickens I have ever seen
* enjoying a month on the West Coast
* Witnessing my Grandma Baldwin play Rockband
* Getting to see the Baldwins over Christmas, of course
* the countless hours spent on band hero at the skeens
* and as always the best New Years party ever given by mo Mom
* Erin's baby shower and seeing tons of old faces and catching up

It is always hard to come back, I love the west coast at least we have some awesome friends to come back to.

1 comment:

Ashton said...

We know how you feel! We just got back yesterday from a month with family. It is hard coming back! Let's do something fun!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie