Saturday, September 26, 2009

Addie update


Addie and Hailey after we went to Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. They look super awesome in their 3d shades! And we made it through the whole movie... Hooray!
Addie loves Mac n cheese!

She is the best shopping buddy ever!
At Falls Lake, Addie thought getting her feet buried in the sand was hilarious.

And last but not least, potty training is hard work. She decided she wanted to use the big potty and got her footstool and climbed on up, and well, ran into some trouble. She was screaming for me and was really upset that i ran to grab the camera instead!

2 comments:

Eric Miller said...

I like that she kept her cup with her in the potty. That's funny.

The Hendrys said...

Oh, Meg your sooo talented. I wish I had you here. I have so many thing I want to do and not a idea in my empty old head of what to do. Your input would great! Little Addi is so sweet, I have some little house slippers for her I am sending with Grandpa and Grandma. They were so cute I just had to buy them. You know me. I think Addi is always going to be you BFE, you will find when she is older she is still you best shopping buddy.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie