Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Addie is so cute!

We are really enjoying Geneva. My only complaint is that the whole city shuts down at about 7 pm. I manage to communicate despite my lack of french. We do public transportation everywhere. I didn't bring a stroller, and now I am really regretting it. I figured out what to call it now, pousette or push chair. So hopefully i will be able to find one. We went to a large flea market today. It was really cool and i wish i could get things home with me!
Addie made friends with one of the professors daughters and just adored her.


We have come to the conclusion that living abroad is a definite possibility. And living in Germany Ryan's 3L year sounds amazing. I can't wait to do a little traveling on the weekends.


2 comments:

Ariel said...

Addie is getting so big and is even cuter than ever! Looks like you guys are having so much fun in Europe. I am so jealous! Enjoy it while you have a husband that still has a lot of time to do fun stuff with you...

Annie said...

Lucerne is our favorite city in the world. You are so lucky! We're thrilled for you. Keep enjoying your summer. Addie gets cuter with every picture, if possible!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie