Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary! It has flown by, but when i think back to all we have done i can hardly believe we did all that in 3 years! I have known Ry for almost ten years now and i love him in so many different ways. He is my very best friend and has been since the moment we met. We have been through everything together and always come out closer. I love that we can do anything together. he is the greatest shopping buddy, the most incredible secretary and promoter and therapist and husband and of course father. Ryan wears so many hats in my life. he is such a one of a kind person! I am so lucky i found him. Addie loves Ryan and waits for him by the door to come home from school. She runs to the door to meet him the minute she hears the keys jingle outside. Ryan is an incredible person, and i am so lucky to have such an involved and loving (and funny... most of the time<3)



















i love you ry guy!

xoxoxoxoxoxo! you are my heart.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pictures...you are such a cute couple!

Jamie Jo said...

Happy Anniversary!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie