Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Addie update


an Addie update:

Addie is so much fun. I am really enjoying this age (20 months). It seems to just get better and better the older she gets. With all of my friends having babies, it does make me feel like I want another but at the same time i can't picture myself going back to the newborn phase. I am sure I will be ready in about two years...




Addie is:

*She is constantly picking up new words daily

*She still loves books and will sit and listen to 4 or 5 books at a time

*She has done really well in nursery

*She loves playing with Hailey and Jack

*She is still a really good eater and will try just about anything

*she loves to twirl and walk on her tip toes

*She loves rock n roll... and if anything with a rock n roll beat comes on she goes wild!

*She still dances on command

*She is obsessed with Yo gabba gabba (show, books, coloring books, clothing, hair pins etc)

*She loves to play dress up and is constantly adding to her outfit throughout the day

*She loves purses

*She likes to close doors... a little ocd

*she is terrible at taking naps, but doesn't mind just hanging out in her crib reading books

*when she gets too tired she lays down with her little bum in the air and fake snores (literally anywhere we are i.e. the middle of walmart)

*She is obsessed with the little quarter machines in the front of the stores

*she has no fear of taking off on her own and doesn't even get phased when i pretend to leave her (this is a fun one)




I love this picture------> sound asleep!




and one more thing....

GO DUKE! We really hope they make it to the final four!!!!!

3 comments:

The Hendrys said...

Oh she is so cute! I am glad you post what she likes to do. Makes it easy to choose presents for her.

We have Duke in our final four. Grandpa has to cook dinner for a week if he loses more games than me but he is claiming he never made that bet. The slacker! I am much better at picking teams than he is.

Jamie Jo said...

Can you believe I had my 2nd when my first was 13 months? Imagine having Addie and a 7 month old!!!

The Plewe Clan said...

She is getting soooo big! I am glad you are enjoying this time...Clay is driving me crazy! He is into everything and began the tantrum stage! YUCK

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie