Saturday, February 7, 2009

NC Beach and Aquarium

Today I found something in NC that i love!!!!



Today was an awesome day at the beach. We packed up the cooler and had apicnic on the sand. We collected a whole ziploc bag of cool shells. Addison was really into picking up shells and loved the whole process of finding them and showing each one to me or ryan. The beaches here are beautiful and very different from California beaches (which are also beautiful). We also went to a really cool aquarium because Addie has developed a new love of fish. She was going nuts for the jellyfish and the sharks. I can't wait to take her to Sea world next time we are in California.

I still can't believe i forgot my camera, so these are from the camera phone and no the greatest quality! (thank goodness for camera phones)

Ryan and Addison in front of the sting rays

Addison kissing the giant frog

I was actually impressed with how well this came out on my camera phone.


Megan and Addie in our shades!

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Oh I'm soooo jealous! The ocean is what I miss most about Oregon. That beach looked beautiful. What a fun day!

The Hendrys said...

I think your cell phone pictures turned out great. It is so good to see you guys having a great time while you are there.

We love you and miss you.

Grandma Sonia

Niki said...

Was that the Ft. Fisher Aquarium? We go there every Summer. Or try to. That area of NC (especially Southport) is my favorite. :-)

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie