Monday, December 15, 2008

Watch Out! Ryan is Blogging

Amid all the stress of finals, searching for a summer job, and the normal hustle and bustle of the holiday season, what is it Ryan, you may ask, keeps you going from day to day?

"Why, thank you for asking." I'd assuredly reply. "It is my darling wife and daughter, who bring so much joy and meaning to my life, that keep me motivated to press on day after day. My daughter is so well behaved, she would never do anything wrong. She is so easy to take care of, she never gets into trouble in any way."




















Who doesn't love whip cream and crayons? But just in case you are worried that she roams the house foraging for anything she can find to eat, here is a video of her eating french onion soup from today:



4 comments:

The Ryans said...

How cute she's so intrigued with the spoon & I can't believe how big she is getting, her hair is darling it makes her look 3 :)
oxoxo Aunt Natalie

Sarah Paskett said...

I can't believe that in just a year Anni will be that big!

The Hendrys said...

i am sitting here looking at one adorable great granddaughter holding another in my arms who by the way is supposed to be napping. Addi is so cute i just can't beleieve how much she is changing. Can't wait to see her, thanks for the pictures.

Eric Miller said...

Hooray for eating whip cream straight out of the bottle!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie