Thursday, December 4, 2008

sick!

I have been the worst blogger ever (well not ever cough cough mom cough cough). I have been feeling miserable all day. I am convinced i have the flu and one would think when there is nothing left to throw up one would stop, but no. I think Addie is worried about me, she has never given me this many kisses in one day before. she has stayed at my side and even laid with me and played with my hair. (I love having a little girl) Although she was awfully excited to see Ryan come through the door. I am hoping that it is just a 24 hour virus and that i will be back on my feet tomorrow. I don't think Addie can stayed couped up in the apartment for one more day.
I will try to keep up on my blog and better updates of our life here in the South!

I have several pictures i need to upload but I will leave you with some of my favorites (that are already uploaded)





4 comments:

Alicia said...

Being sick is no fun! Hope you feel better soon.

(If I had a million dollars, I would buy Abby the triceratops that's made by the same company that makes that horse. I think they're both hilarious. I also think it's hilarious that you let Addison ride on it in the store.)

The Ryans said...

Addison is so dang cute I can't believe how big she is getting. I love her grin. I hope you feel better soon - oxoxoxo Aunt Natalie

The Hendrys said...

Holy moly, I hope you don't think Addison's horse is going to look like that! I wish, it is much smaller and more baby looking. I guess in my mind she is not growing up. Hope she likes the one I sent her, it is too late now! I think that is what the shipping company had in mind. Nat asked me if they thought it was alive.

Get better soon!!!

The Plewe Clan said...

My boys want those hulk gloves for christmas...yeah right...that is a trip to the hospital for sure!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie