Tuesday, November 18, 2008

camera wishes and caviar dreams

So we are in the market for a new digital camera. I know most of you are researchers and didn't purchase your cameras till you were sure it was the perfect one... so please share! I am just looking for a point and shoot, i have wishes and dreams for the camera i really want but i have to keep reminding myself that in three years we will actually have some income (although that will also be accompanied by ginormous amounts of student loans) and one day i will be able to buy a beautiful camera with different lenses and no delay and it will take a million pictures a second. haha But for now i will be taking advantage of the black friday doorbuster deals to find a great camera to take with us to Geneva and hopefully germany (fingers crossed for the interneship in munich)!

And yes it is offical (kelly) we are going to Geneva instead of Hong Kong!!!! Offically signed up and going

4 comments:

Annie said...

Your halloween costumes were the best!

The Plewe Clan said...

Yawhooooo...I will start looking for airfare and so will mom! All I wanted from Della for my b-day was her to babysit my children so I could go!!! I need dates of when you are there...mom is going to be so excited!

Eric Miller said...

I'd like to get a Pentax Optio S6 (or whatever the current version is). I don't have one but I've been on a few outings with a co-worker that has one. It takes great pics (didn't seem to have a lot of delay taking pictures) and my favorite part is it fits in an Altoid tin!

Alicia said...

Congrats on going to Geneva (and also on going to Twilight--two big accomplishments!). I love my Rebel XSi, but if you're not hoping to bankrupt yourself, I would recommend really any Canon camera. We've gone through three of them and have been really happy with them. Costco usually has some sort of deal where you can get a camera and some cool add ons. We've had really bad success with Kodak cameras, though, so I might stay away from those.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie