Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Last night we went to the Trunk or Treat at the church. Addie looked precious as an evil fairie. She won the costume contest for the infants. I was a proud mama! I made her tutu and her wings and i was excited that they turned out so well. For the church party Ryan and I just went as pirates. However tonight we are going to the law school party and i am going as Amy Winehouse and Ryan is going as Bret Michaels from Poison. It should be fun and i will have lots of pictures!






4 comments:

The Jacobsons said...

I am really impressed Meg, that costume is so cute, how did you make the skirt? And the wings? Your little girl is so cute!

The Hendrys said...

Her costume is darling. You are very talented Megan. Addison is so precious, she could never be evil. Annika made a cute little Pea Pod, and Abigail called me this morning, she is going to be a Pirate. The little ones are so much fun, I am so glad you Post pictures.

The Hendrys said...

P.S.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

We are the Gardners said...

my goodness she is adorable. i think she is a spitting image of you...hope you guys had a nice halloween. shoot me an email at: smbgardner@gmail.com so that i can add you to read our blog.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie