Tuesday, October 14, 2008

addie at the park!








i updated my Addiegator and Vegan persuasion blogs!


I finally remembered to bring my camera to the park tonight. Little miss independent likes to go down all the slides without any help, then she jumps off the slide climbs the stairs and does it again! She is such a cute and fun kid. She can now raise the roof if you ask her to and if she thinks something is fun she raises her arms in the air and says "woo", but totally non chalant. She is talking a lot and we are starting to understand small phrases "look at this" "baba where are you" "bye dada" and so on. Here's the pics from the park

3 comments:

The Ryans said...

oh my she is a sweetheart - I love the popsicle tee - she does look totally independent.

The Hendrys said...

She is changing so much it breaks my heart. By the way love the shoes!

Jamie Jo said...

She is so dang cute! I want to eat those cheeks!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie