Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Timeline...

So, classes are over and finals start next week -- one on Monday and one on Friday. Then Saturday I finally get to see my girls again!

Talking to Sarah on the phone about her adventures with little Anika got me thinking about the last year. We've been busy! Finished up some school, drove across the country, started some more school... (a pattern, you say? school, long drive, more school, more driving, more school...)

Here's a peek at what's to come in the next year (I think we're trading in driving for flying):

School starts Aug. 18
School ends: Dec. 19
Starts again: Jan. 12
Break: March 9-13
Ends again: May 4

The first half of the summer will be an internship of some kind. The current plan is to get a position in Germany from mid-May until late-June (about 6 weeks) but if that doesn't work, we'll take one in Hong Kong or somewhere near there.

Hong Kong
June 28, 2009 - July 28,2009

Then back to school again Aug. 24 for more classes and on campus interviews.

Crazy how fast time passes...

6 comments:

Jenny Fuller said...

Wow... thats a lot of school! I am finding all of these new blogs today (including yours), and am really excited about it. Now i can see all of the cute pictures of your little Addie!

The Hendrys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hendrys said...

Well I must say little Addi will be one well traveled baby. I am sure she is already settled into the routine. She will have more skymiles than your Mom. I hope you go to Germany somehow I don't trust China. I assume the family will be going with you.
See you the end of the month can hardly wait. Good luck on you finals!

The Plewe Clan said...

You figured out how to change your blog...help me!

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

meg your life is so full of action and excitement. Your addie is so darling. I ran into kelly at the airport the other day and my mind flooded with skeen memories. I love you guys. Hope all is well

nicole said...

Megan - did you already come out to your moms? i would love to see you and tracy if you haven't yet!

And, I've noticed you haven't posted since th breaking dawn release . . how is it?? I am dying to get my hands on a copy. Hopefully this week i'll make it to Borders...

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie