Sunday, June 29, 2008

A post from Addie



Saturday Mom and Dad took me swimming in the the new fancy swim suit my great grandma sent to me. In all of the other pictures there is a smudge because i got a hold of my moms camera when she wasn't looking. I love my new bikini, thanks g/grandma Sonia! I will look super cute in Hawaii. I also made my mom play the baby Einstein CD you sent me ALL DAY long. I love it and i love to do my sweet dance moves while listening to it! p.s. I didn't get in trouble for smudging up the camera but i did get in trouble when i pulled all of the toilet paper off the roll, my mom says that's a "no,no".







5 comments:

Tracy said...

The pic of her in the suit and it is kinda blurry looks like she had something offensive written on her suit or there was a wardrobe malfunction and you had to blur it out. :) Can't wait to see her!! oh...and you :)

The Plewe Clan said...

She looks alot like mom...wow crazy! The toilet paper roll all over the ground might be the best thing I have seen in a long time! I love the mess...sorry you had to clean it up!

The Hendrys said...

Addison, g/grandma loved your pictures smudges and all. You will be a beach babe in Hawaii. I am glad you liked the music, I just knew you would, and don't feel bad about the no, no's. I am sure mom will be telling you that alot now you are getting older.

Annie said...

Actually her other half: There is something about you Skeen girls that seems to carry a very strong gene. You all look like Linda and your kids all look like you! My girls take doubtful pride in the genetic drift toward the Skeen nose. Hmmm. Megan, I need to call you and see if you are up for a couple of duets in Nyssa. We go live in Huntsville at Baloon Festival 2009. Save the date??!

Eric Miller said...

Ah the toilet paper unrolling, can't say I really miss those days. It is kind of funny the first couple times you catch them doing it.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie