Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Correction!

So today Ryan found out that it wouldn't be THIS summer we will be in Geneva but next summer. And instead he would be starting school May 29Th IF he goes to Duke. Instead he would be starting early so that he can be prepared for the program in Geneva ( i don't quite understand it).

All I know is that it gives me a year to get a passport for Addie and me instead of 2 1/2 months.... phew!

Also Mom will be done with chemo and all of my family can start planning their Europe trip now.

3 comments:

The Plewe Clan said...

Hooray! I just talked to mom and that is what she said...I am so happy because then Clayton is almost 2 and I can leave him without worrying!

Annie said...

Don't you just love the adventure of earth life? You make where ever you are a party!

The Skeen's said...

I am so excited about this news because I will be healthy and I will have hair - not that these things were going to keep me from coming this May.....

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie