Thursday, March 27, 2008

families can be together forever.<3

I have been thinking a lot lately about this blogging community. I LOVE this thing! I feel like i have been able to make friends and become so close with those of you i don't see very often. I love reading about your lives and getting clever ideas from your blogs. I enjoy the closeness, this is seriously great. Which brings me to another subject that I AM STAYING OUT OF except for this. I LOVE THE FAMILY HISTORY, I love our colorful family. I am so excited to get the histories. I love talking about my year, i enjoy the time to reflect on the many blessings i receive throughout the year. And i totally dig knowing what you are all up to. I hope we can do a family reunion, it would be some much fun to bond. I would love just having few days completely dedicated to the fam.
I AM SO PROUD TO BE SKEEN. AND I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

I wish I had stayed out of that subject. Yowzers! It got ugly. I think a reunion would be great. I wish we could have it at my folks place again, cuz that is easier on my wallet. But we can have a mini one with all us Utah girls when you get back. You and Morgan and me and my sisters should all meet for lunch in Ogden someday.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie