Monday, March 24, 2008

Cali, where i lay my mack down

We just got back from California. It was so much fun! We did all sorts
of fun touristy things I usually don't do. (We have some sweet tans
too) It was amazing to get away from the cold for the week. We sat in the spa almost every night, went to Disneyland and club 33 and the beach and even to L.A.'s fashion district.
On Sunday we went to Tim and Kelly's ward to watch the boys sing and then had
lunch. So fun! I was very sad to have to come home. It was such a blast
to hang out with my parents and even spend the afternoon with my dad at
Disneyland!






3 comments:

The Hendrys said...

Well I must say Addi looks like a "California Girl", and even seemed to like the wicked Queen!

The Skeen's said...

Megan, those pictures are so cute. She does look like a California girl - I MISS HER!!

We miss you guys!

Love,
Mom

Jamie Jo said...

That sounds like a fun trip. I have got to get my family to Disneyland! I haven't been since I was 3.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie