Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving!

This morning we woke up and ran the Human Race 5k. All the money went to the LDS Humanitarian fund and we donated canned goods also. We have decided that every thanksgiving we will do some kind of charitable thing and that will be our thanksgiving tradition.


I am grateful for Addie and Ryan for making my life better and better every second of everyday and especially for Ryan's patients and the fact that he gets up with Addie in the night and even changes diapers and supports us ( seriously lucked out marrying Ry, i quite literally found my perfect match and the greatest guy in the whole world). And of course my mom and dad, i wouldn't even know where to begin in thanking my mom and dad. It would be impossible to pick one thing so i am grateful to have them both around and EVERYTHING. And Mckay for serving a mission. I am grateful for Morgan and all the time she spends hanging out with us. I am also grateful for Kelly and Tim and the boys and Kelly's example of how to have a perfect house, smell good and look put together even with three boys. I am grateful for Tracy and Jeff and little Tay tay and Austin and especially for all that Tracy and Jeff have done for me/us. I am also grateful for my in-laws and all their support and the fact that both the Hendry's and the Spiers' took me in and have also been so unbelievably supportive through everything! Of course i am grateful for the Peterson's, the O'bryant's and the Hawkins'! The whole Palm springs crew! What a great group we have. I have been so blessed throughout my life and i am glad that there is a holiday where i can reflect on all the wonderful blessings in my life.

and one more picture before i go, this is a picture of Addie sitting up playing with her remote control robot

2 comments:

Meg said...

You forgot Edward and Bella!!! Oops, so did I. Hope you had a GREAT day! Love you lots!
Meg

Alyssa Griffeth said...

We love you guys too! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!!

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie