Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mommy's little fashionista!





Tonight Addison and I attended one of my old best friends weddings. I got to dress her up in her ballerina dress and let her wear a huge flower on her head. She looked adorable! I wanted to get picture with Addie and Victoria in her wedding dress but i didn't manage to do it but i did get one with Victoria after she changed and before she left! Victoria looked beautiful and the wedding was a lot of fun. I am really excited for Mr. and Mrs. Allen to be starting this adventure! Addison was a hit too and everyone kept saying she looked like an ann geddes baby! She sure is adorable.

Yesterday Ryan and I gave Addie a bath and unlike before she actually liked it! She kept trying to drink the water. It was adorable. Of course we are still in the take pictures of EVERYTHING phase so i have a bunch! But i will share one of our favorites.


Grandma Linda and Aunt Morgan were just here and i took some really cute pictures of them and i thought Grandma Linda would love to see them, so i am sharing!

We are really excited to have Mogo here and we are going to try and go to her scrimmage on Saturday against Weber State! (Mogo will have her own section of cheerleaders.)


I am having so much fun being a mom and i am not sure what i did with myself before she was here. I can't imagine my life without her. I am so completely in love with this little munchkin.











She's mommy's little fashionista!

1 comment:

The Plewe Clan said...

OH MY GOSH! Her glasses and bows and dress are so cute. Girls are just so much more fun to dress than boys...boo hoo! She is getting so big.

Blog Archive

My Life List:

  • write a childrens book
  • Take a photography class
  • take a dance class
  • Own a house that we built!
  • Live abroad
  • Live abroad
  • Learn to speak enough german to have a conversation
  • Learn to screen print
  • Learn to rock climb
  • Learn to make a wedding cake
  • Hike the Chilkoot trail in Skagway Alaska
  • Graduate from college
  • go to Thailand
  • Go to Cambodia (Ryan says, how about tanzania? or morocco?)
  • Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
  • Be in a musical with Addie
  • be an extra in a movie